This holiday season, share your best recipe with Home Cook Steve Valenti and enjoy a shot at prizes and having your recipe featured on What’s For Dinner? on rep-am.com and in the Republican-American.
- Grand Prize: $250 gift card from Stop & Shop
- First Prize: $100 Gift Card from Banana Fresh Market
- Second Prize: $50 Gift Card from Southbury Package Store
- Two chances at a $25 gift card from Stone House Pizza
- Two chances for a $25 gift card from from Uncle Willie’s BBQ
HOW IT WORKS: From Thanksgiving Day to Dec. 21, email your recipe to: email@example.com. You must include the answers to these required questions:
1. “Why and how did this become a holiday tradition in your family, and why is it your favorite seasonal recipe?”
You also must include your full name, town and a phone number.
Recipes can be from any winter holiday: Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Hanukkah, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Kwanzaa!
Judging by Steve Valenti, who will consider the recipe’s history as well as the dish.
Enter by Dec. 21.
The Grand Prize Winner will be featured Dec. 28 in “What’s For Dinner?” on rep-Am.com, and the top 3 recipes and their associated stories will be published in the Food page in Accent the same day.